RackSafe™ Onsite Training
The entire RackSafe™ Course is delivered onsite at your facility allowing for maximum interaction between your trainees and the RackSafe™ trainer. Trainees can ask questions and discuss the course material which deepens understanding & learning.
Onsite Training Content
- Module 1 – Regulation Review & Compliance Planning (Onsite) – review of the nine sections of the WorkSafeBC Racking Regulation (4.43.1) and actions steps to achieve compliance.
- Module 2 – Beam Replacement (Onsite) – instruction in WorkSafeBC Knowledge & Skills requirements for a Qualified Person in Beam Replacement (as per 4.43.1 – Sec. 4) including a method for safely changing beams without adversely affecting rated capacity.
- Module 3 – Racking Inspection (Onsite) – instruction in WorkSafeBC Knowledge & Skills requirements for Qualified Person in Racking Inspection (as per 4.43.1 – Sec. 8) including scope, frequency, documentation methods, damage identification & assessment etc.
- Module 4 – Hands-On Training in Racking Inspection (Onsite) – practical hands-on training for a Qualified Person in Racking Inspection (as per 4.43.1 – Sec.8) using the knowledge & tools covered in Module 3.
Onsite Training Cost & Duration
- $2495 + GST for 5 people at your company
- Additional Trainees – $249 + GST per person
- Course Duration – 4.5 hours at your facility
- Additional costs may apply for onsite training outside of the Greater Vancouver Area
Onsite Training Includes:
- All trainees receive one years’ access to our online course (great for reviewing course material at a later date)
- Post-Training Support – Your RackSafe™ Trainer will provide support via phone/email, answering questions and providing guidance as you implement your Racking Compliance Plan
- All trainees receive a Course Completion Certificate
- A variety of downloadable editable documents to launch your compliance program.
- Compliance Plan Template (MS Word)
- Racking Inspection Checklist (MS Excel)
- Racking Inspection Work Record (MS Word)
- Beam Replacement Work Record (MS Word)
- Third Party Installer Checklist (MS Word)
- Caution Damaged Racking Sign Template (MS Word)
- Rated Capacity Sign Templates (MS Word)
- Post-Earthquake Racking Inspection Procedure (PDF)