RackSafe™ Online Training
Our most cost-effective and flexible training option. All modules are delivered in a pre-recorded video format. Trainees can take the course at a time and date that works best for them and progress at their own pace.
Online Training Content
- Module 1 – Regulation Review & Compliance Planning (Online) – review of the nine sections of the WorkSafeBC Racking Regulation (4.43.1) and actions steps to achieve compliance.
- Module 2 – Beam Replacement (Online) – instruction in WorkSafeBC Knowledge & Skills requirements for a Qualified Person in Beam Replacement (as per 4.43.1 – Sec. 4) including a method for safely changing beams without adversely affecting rated capacity.
- Module 3 – Racking Inspection (Online) – instruction in WorkSafeBC Knowledge & Skills requirements for Qualified Person in Racking Inspection (as per 4.43.1 – Sec. 8) including scope, frequency, documentation methods, damage identification & assessment etc.
Online Training Cost & Duration
- $795 + GST for 5 people at your company
- Additional Trainees – $99 + GST per person
- Course Duration – 1.5 hours online
Online Training Includes:
- One years’ access to the RackSafe™ online training course
- Post-Training Support – Your RackSafe™ Trainer will provide support via phone/email, answering questions and providing guidance as you implement your Racking Compliance Plan
- Trainees receive a Course Completion Certificate (pdf version) after attaining 70% on the final 10 question quiz
- A variety of downloadable editable documents to launch your compliance program.
- Compliance Plan Template (MS Word)
- Racking Inspection Checklist (MS Excel)
- Racking Inspection Work Record (MS Word)
- Beam Replacement Work Record (MS Word)
- Third Party Installer Checklist (MS Word)
- Caution Damaged Racking Sign Template (MS Word)
- Rated Capacity Sign Templates (MS Word)
- Post-Earthquake Racking Inspection Procedure (PDF)